Copyblogger.com started it all on this particular crazy portion of the journey. It’s constantly evolved over the years, and it’s about to take another giant step forward.
When you strip away the fact that Copyblogger has historically been the mothership platform for our company, you realize that it’s essentially a membership site with free and paid components.
The foundational elements of a scalable, replicable membership site model are already in place there. We’ll be talking about that in the future, but first we’re taking it to the next level for our own sites — and that job is in the hands of Pamela Wilson.
Pamela has been perhaps the longest-running outside writer for Copyblogger over the years, so we were naturally thrilled when she joined us inside the company. And then she further quickly joined the small lineage of people who have taken on the primary responsibility of running, growing, and reimagining our central content platform.
In this 32-minute episode of New Rainmaker with Brian Clark, Pamela and Brian discuss:
- Our multi-content platform future
- Re-focusing on Copyblogger’s core audience
- Why a history in print magazines helps
- The power of the right images and colors
- The beauty of abundant white space
- When to functionally restructure your site
- The evolution of our Authority training program
New Rainmaker with Brian Clark on iTunes