The dream of building a business around digital products and services is as old as the Internet itself.
Unfortunately, the early days of “digital commerce” were overpopulated with snake oil promises and “Online Cash Machine” hype.
Fortunately, things have changed:
- Sales of ebooks exceeded $5 billion in 2014
- Online education is now a $15 billion a year industry
- Apps and other downloadable software are the norm
- Software as a Service rules the business market
- New forms of digital products are emerging daily
In other words, the market is ready and waiting for you. That doesn’t mean it’s gotten any easier, though. Here’s how we plan to change that.
New Rainmaker with Brian Clark on iTunes