It’s hard to believe it’s been a year since we rolled out our digital business podcast network, Rainmaker FM.
A lot has happened in the time since Brian Clark and I started throwing this idea around in late 2014. Here are just a few of the facts on how things have gone …
In one year, Rainmaker FM has:
- Created or partnered with 24 distinct shows
- Published an average of 80 podcast episodes per month
- Built an email list of more than 27,000 listeners
- Built and sold a successful podcast training course
- Demonstrated the power, reliability, and grace of the Rainmaker Platform
And, thanks to you, we’ve seen 5,510,849 downloads of our podcast episodes since launching. Rainmaker FM is a going concern because of you, our loyal audience of listeners.
One more thing … Rafal Tomal has crafted a beautiful and useable new design for the site. Check out the new Rainmaker FM right here.
If you haven’t already, subscribe to a few shows and please continue to support us (and help others find our shows) by leaving a rating or review in iTunes.
Here’s to another good year of audio …