This week’s edition of Rewind (and from now on, for that matter) is going to look a little different.
I love sharing my favorite episode of the week with you so that won’t be changing, but there are so many other great things happening on the interwebz related to digital business that you shouldn’t miss.
Simply put, 10 interesting and useful links you can use every Saturday.
Without further ado …
- On this week’s Confessions of a Pink-haired Marketer, Sonia explores the importance of diversifying your content strategy: Things I Love/Things I Hate #3: Nerdy Nummies and Crummy Content
- Pamela Wilson covers what writing well really looks like in this week’s Copyblogger post: Why Learning to Write Is the Toughest and Best Thing You’ll Do
- Marketers are creative types. Or maybe they’re analytical. Which is it? This feature from Forbes addresses those questions and the future of marketing: Right Brain/Left Brain: Which Will Define The Future Of Marketing?
- As the business world shifts its focus from engineering and business to design and user experience, do your designers have what it takes to lead? 6 Traits Of Great Design Leaders
- How many times per day do you check Facebook? The New York Times explains just how much money you’re making the social network: How You’re Making Facebook a Money Machine
- Edited video just isn’t cutting it anymore. Here’s why so many brands are moving to live streaming: Why Everyone From Jose Cuervo to BuzzFeed Is Jumping Into Livestreaming
- Replying to your boss’s email after hours might seem like no big deal, but it’s a bad habit with potentially outsize consequences: This Minor Work Habit Is Burning You Out For No Good Reason
- Harvard Business Review explores how mindfulness can help organizations — not just individual leaders — behave more intentionally: Mindfulness Can Improve Strategy, Too
- One of the most envied perks of freelancing is that many freelancers set their own hours. Social Media Week explores why traditional office hours are a thing of the past: The Future Of Freelancing: Why Millennials Are Abandoning The 9-To-5
- Depending on whom you ask, Facebook is either the savior or destroyer of journalism in our time: Want to Know What Facebook Really Thinks of Journalists? Here’s What Happened When It Hired Some
And one more thing …
If you want to get my Rainmaker Rewind picks of the week sent straight to your favorite podcast player, subscribe right here on Rainmaker FM.
See you next week.