James Garvin of U.C. Davis joins Sonia to chat about the evolution and future of online education, as well as a new collaboration between Copyblogger and U.C. Davis!
And, as always, be sure to check out the other great episodes that recently aired on Rainmaker FM.
- Copyblogger FM. Sonia Simone and James Garvin reveal the collaboration between Copyblogger and U.C. Davis and what it means for online education going forward: Announcing: A Breakthrough Educational Collaboration between Copyblogger and U.C. Davis
- The Digital Entrepreneur. Joanna Penn hops on the show to discuss her online entrepreneur journey and share her advice for aspiring entrepreneurs: How Joanna Penn Designed the Lifestyle (and Career) of Her Dreams
- Confessions of a Pink-haired Marketer. In this episode, Sonia Simone answers a few questions about B2B and B2C marketing sent in by her Twitter followers: Q&A from Twitter, Independence Day Version!
- Elsewhere. On Write With Impact, Pamela Wilson chats with Glenn Leibowitz about writing and publishing her first book: Pamela Wilson on Write With Impact
- Youpreneur. Chris Ducker welcomes back New York Times best-selling author Tucker Max to explain “Book in a Box” and the process of writing a book: Catapulting Your Personal Brand by Launching a Book, with Tucker Max
- The Missing Link. Carrie Dils joins Jabez LeBret to talk about teaching and taking courses online and how it affects your digital business: What Lynda.com Can Do for Your Business, with Carrie Dils
- Zero to Book. Pamela Wilson and Jeff Goins explore the philosophical part of being an author and discuss the reasons why people start writing in the first place: What’s Driving You as an Author? How to Pinpoint Your Internal and External Goals
- The Showrunner. Jerod Morris and Jon Nastor share their thoughts on why you should consider auditing your own podcast and what you can gain from doing it: 5 Steps for Conducting a Useful Podcast Archive Audit (in 30 Minutes or Less)
- Hack the Entrepreneur. Jon Nastor also welcomes Carrie Dils to the network this week. The two talk about her journey from freelancer to entrepreneur and the benefits of teaching courses online: Building Something Out of Nothing
And, one more thing …
If you want to get Rainmaker Rewind sent straight to your favorite podcast player, subscribe right here on Rainmaker FM.