We’ve got a special treat for you on Rainmaker Rewind this week: the premiere of StudioPress FM, hosted by StudioPress founder Brian Gardner and Vice President of StudioPress Lauren Mancke.
Each week, they’ll help creative entrepreneurs build and grow powerful digital businesses. In this episode, they dive into the story behind StudioPress and the world of premium WordPress themes.
And, as always, be sure to check out the other great episodes that recently aired on Rainmaker FM.
- StudioPress FM. Brian Gardner and Lauren Manke discuss all things digital design on the new StudioPress FM: The Story of StudioPress Founder Brian Gardner
- Copyblogger FM. Pamela Wilson sits in for Sonia Simone and talks with Stefanie Flaxman about crafting magnetic headlines: Are You Leaving Money on the Table with Weak Headlines?
- The Writer Files. Kelton Reid chats with Stephanie Danler, bestselling author of the acclaimed debut novel Sweetbitter: How ‘Sweetbitter’ Author Stephanie Danler Writes: Part One
- Youpreneur. Chris Ducker and live-streaming star Alex Pettitt explore how live-streaming has changed the marketing landscape: The Live Video ‘State of the Nation’ Discussion, with Alex Pettitt
- The Missing Link. To pay LinkedIn or not to pay LinkedIn … that is the question. LinkedIn expert Viveka Von Rosen is back to tackle this hot topic: LinkedIn Premium vs. LinkedIn Free, Part Two
And, one more thing …
If you want to get Rainmaker Rewind sent straight to your favorite podcast player, subscribe right here on Rainmaker FM.