Are you comfortable in your own skin? Or do you feel awkward and out of place? If the latter, then today’s episode of Rough Draft is for you.
Whenever host Demian Farnworth talks about authenticity or finding your voice, Erika Napoletano is always his go-to person for someone who’s owned her personality with an unapologetic, straightforward flair.
Don’t let her blunt approach and love of swear words drive you away, though. She is utterly human — full of compassion, humor, and business wisdom.
But she wasn’t always that way.
Her story of getting there is one of heartbreak. And trust Demian when he says you will cry. He did.
And it’s there, with that story, that we open this episode.
In this 20-minute episode of Rough Draft with Demian Farnworth and Erika Napoletano, you’ll discover:
- The important difference between change and transformation
- Three signs that someone will make a terrible client
- The comedian’s secret to getting through difficult times
- Where Erika learned how to swear
- The single worst business sin you can commit
- Whether or not Erika will teach beautiful children to swear
- The historical importance of slur words
Rough Draft on iTunes