Search Marketing Expo is the world’s largest search engine marketing conference, and this fall SMX East will take place in the nation’s most populous city.
And if you’re planning on heading to New York City for SMX East (September 30 – October 2), we’ve got a way for you to save $100.
Just use the code smx100copy at checkout to save $100.
You’ll get to hear keynote speaker Jonah Peretti, Buzzfeed Founder & CEO, provide insight on leveraging viral content, as well as other sessions like:
- Defining & Mapping The Native Advertising Landscape
- Automation Does Not Equal Strategy (Or, A Tool Box Does Not A Cabinet Make)
- The 4th Wave Of Content Marketing
- 25 Smart Examples Of Structured Data You Can Use Now
- Earning Authority: Successful Link Acquisition & Auditing Advice
- Long-Term SEO: How To Win For Years, Not Days
- Conversion Rate Rockstars
- Remarketing: Overhyped & Overvalued, Or Undervalued And Underused?
And many more. See the full agenda here.
Again, the code is smx100copy, and it will be valid until this Friday, August 29.
So don’t procrastinate if you’re planning to hit up SMX East!