Coral-coiffed marketer and prolific online publisher Sonia Simone stopped by The Writer Files on Rainmaker.FM this week to share her writing secrets with us.
Ms. Simone is co-founder and Chief Content Officer of Copyblogger Media, as well as an educator, speaker, and the devious mastermind behind the podcast Confessions of a Pink-Haired Marketer.
Sonia appeared in The Writer Files written series on Copyblogger and stopped by again to drop some writerly wisdom on us.
In this 18-minute file, host Kelton Reid and Sonia Simone discuss:
- Why you should read outside your echo chamber
- Sonia’s secret of reading the tea leaves
- Writer’s block vs. deadlines
- Productivity for flakes, head cases, and other natural disasters
- The fetishization of creativity
- Sonia admits her most unwholesome writer’s addiction
- Why the more you care, the more you’ll write
The Writer Files on iTunes