On this week’s episode, we’re joined by Brian and Jennifer Bourn of Bourn Creative. They are a vibrant, creative studio that delivers purpose-driven design and engaging experiences for businesses who want to stand out and step into the spotlight.
Brian and Jennifer love challenges and deadlines, and are brand-building, WordPress-wielding, Lego-playing nerds dedicated to creating beautiful, flexible, and powerful platforms for rapidly growing businesses.
In this 38-minute episode Brian Gardner, Jennifer Bourn, and Brian Bourn discuss:
- The founding of Bourn Creative
- Using Genesis within a Creative Agency
- Choosing a business size that fits your lifestyle
- Tips for maintaining a consistent workflow from home
- Creating a work/life balance that revolves around family
- The importance of scheduling and client communication
- Building a profit margin into your client services
- Creating partnerships to create recurring revenue streams
- Evaluating expenses on a consistent basis