How do you get your market to notice, remember, and value you, when there are so many competing and conflicting messages out there vying for their attention?
And why did Tony record this session from within a pillow fort?
In this episode of The Mainframe, hosts Chris Garrett and Tony Clark reveal:
- Why being different is not enough
- Taking the lead — and why that does not mean being an expert
- What it means to set up camp in your prospect’s brain
- How trying to please everyone will kill your brand
- The key positioning questions you need to be able to answer
The Mainframe on iTunes