Despite overwhelming statistics and in-your-face use cases, a lot of businesses are still slow to embrace mobile in their marketing.
Those that wait are giving competitors that don’t a leg up.
Aaron Strout is the President of WCG and has been working in digital for 20 years. Aaron understands the importance of mobile for his business clients and has a knack for explaining it in a way that’s easy to understand.
In this episode of Technology Translated with host Scott Ellis, dive in with Aaron and cut through the noise to find out what Mobile First really means, how to incorporate it into your marketing strategy, and why context rules the day.
In this 25-minute episode of Technology Translated, host Scott Ellis discusses:
- Which businesses should care about mobility?
- The use of mobile and generational change
- Drivers behind the increase in mobile use
- What is mobile first?
- Key elements of a mobile strategy
- Mobile context
- The role of location in mobile
- Aaron’s thoughts on the future of mobility
- Advice for businesses just starting with mobility
Technology Translated on iTunes