I’ve spoken with a lot of “traditional” CEOs in the last year, and I always learn something new from them. But at the same time, they all ask me the same question, often with a confused look on their faces:
How do you manage 60+ people who are all over the world?
The answer is, I don’t. We just hire the right people, and collaborate with them to get cool things done. Simple, right?
Well, it’s a learned skill, to be certain. I’ve always had a knack for collaboration over my 17-year entrepreneurial journey, and I’ve certainly learned a lot along the way.
So, I consider this to be a crucial topic. But rather than just preach it “my way,” I’ve enlisted a man who has helped countless small businesses and solo entrepreneurs make more happen without “hiring up” in the traditional way.
That man is Chris Ducker … a British businessman, founder and CEO of Virtual Staff Finder, and head pundit over at ChrisDucker.com. He’s well known as a “Virtual CEO,” and we’re thrilled that his podcast just joined Rainmaker.FM.
Finding and working with virtual talent is the quickest way for a solopreneur or very small business to increase impact. In this no pitch webinar, Chris and I will lay out best practices and actionable tips for leveraging freelancers, consultants, and contractors to get great things done.
It’s happening on October 1, 2015, at 8 pm Eastern / 5 pm Pacific. See you there?
Here’s how to attend:
- Head over to Unemployable.com and register for your free membership.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with a link you’ll need to click.
- When you do that, you’ll be sent to a Welcome page that has a link to the Unemployable Member area. Click that.
- Upon arrival in the Member Area, you’ll see the Webinar section.
- You’ll see a box with this webinar title and description, except there will be a blue button that says “Register Now With One Click.”
- Click that.
- Then, watch the webinar replay that’s already there on smart processes.
The cool thing is that once you’re a registered at Unemployable, you’ll get additional webinars, weekly audio lessons, and other cool stuff I’m working up.
See you soon!