Youpreneur.FM host Chris Ducker chats with Jadah Sellner of the wildly successful Simple Green Smoothies about how to build strong communities and what they can do for you and your online business.
If you’ve ever worried that giving away your content on social media will stall your efforts to build your email list and grow your empire … worry no more.
Jadah reveals how Simple Green Smoothies gave away their best recipes on Instagram and still built an email list with more than 300,000 sign-ups. 300,000!
Jadah and her co-founder, Jen Hansard, started Simple Green Smoothies just over three years ago on Instagram. What began as an addendum to their “mommy blogs” today has grown into an incredible, thriving business.
Jadah explains why their business is a prime example of how to utilize social media to give massive value online and touch the lives of millions.
In this 35-minute episode of Youpreneur, host Chris Ducker and Jadah Sellner discuss:
- Jadah’s simple tricks for providing value on Instagram
- Why giving away content on social media only helps you grow your empire
- Which of Simple Green Smoothies’s programs has generated more than a million dollars in sales?
- How did they grow their email list to 300,000 without blogging or guest posting?
- What are Jadah’s top three tips for building a community?
- Much, much more!
Youpreneur.FM with Chris Ducker on iTunes