Youpreneur.FM host Chris Ducker delves into what it takes to be truly original in online business, why it’s important, and why you don’t need to cut corners in order to create new content.
We are back with another solo show on Youpreneur.FM!
Originality is something many of us have lost touch with, especially in the online world. We’ve forgotten how to set ourselves apart from the crowd, and many have simply ripped off other people’s ideas and content as their own.
On today’s episode, Chris maps out the five reasons why he believes originality is king in today’s online marketplace, why each reason is important, and how you can implement them in your business for greater success.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Why are so many online entrepreneurs struggling with originality?
- Being better is no longer enough, Chris explains why
- A surefire way to be seen as an influencer in your niche
- Why it’s simply weak to be unoriginal
- The role community plays in helping you be a better entrepreneur
- Much, much more!
Youpreneur.FM with Chris Ducker on iTunes