Editor’s Note: This seminar has already taken place. Join Authority now to watch it when it’s republished (and get instant access to 130+ hours of world class content marketing training).
Remember Ted Williams? The homeless man with the golden voice? Smooth, deep, controlled.
Who wouldn’t want to sit at that man’s feet and listen to him talk all day?
And that’s sort of the same effect Sonia Simone and Robert Bruce will have on you when you join them on their next Authority Master Class this Thursday, December 12th at high noon (Eastern U.S. time).
And their topic is an important one: “7 Steps to Becoming a Better Writer.”
In this 60(ish) minute webinar, you’ll discover:
- The “pro tips” that make the difference between ordinary writing and terrific writing.
- The serious mistake people make when they hear the advice to “write every day.”
- How Robert turned advice about studying philosophy into a killer writing secret.
- Sonia’s and Robert’s tricks to getting inside the heads of their readers.
- When you’re feeling stuck and uninspired, a simple 3-step process to decide what to write about.
- And the surprising way a vice like stubbornness can make you a better writer.
This is an hour designed to take your writing skills to the next level, with two of the best voices in the business. And it’s free for Authority members — just register for the session as you normally do early next week.
For everyone else … well, you’ll need to join us inside Authority if you want in. Learn how to do that here.