Hey there! Thanks for your interest in Copyblogger’s Creative Content Foundations course.
The course is closed at the moment to new enrollment, so we can put our focus on our existing students and make sure they have a great learning experience. But if you want to know when we re-open, just drop your email address in the form at the bottom of this page!
This focused course is all about sharpening your skills as a content marketer. It’s designed to fill the “gaps” that we tend to accumulate when we teach ourselves the craft and profession of writing.
It’s designed for beginner and intermediate content writers. However, if you’re an expert who loves to learn new things, you’ll probably pick up a few new tricks as well.
You’ll learn how to:
- Become the “ultra organized” professional that clients (and bosses) adore
- Produce more content, at a higher quality level
- Polish your work to a professional standard — every time
- Implement the core SEO best practices that every web writer should know
- Deliver a solid strategic framework that delivers the right content at the right time
We’re calling it Creative Content Foundations, and it’s designed to make sure that everything you create is built on solid ground.
Creative Content Foundations will benefit you if:
- You want to move into a career as a freelance writer, but you don’t feel 100 percent confident yet
- You want to move up from those “bottom-feeder” rates on the popular freelancing sites
- Your freelance business is struggling and you want to get it back on track
- You want to be a content rock star (or ninja, gangster, or magical unicorn, take your pick) at work
- You’re using a blog, podcast, or video channel to market your own business — but you’re not seeing traction
If you want to be notified when we’re ready for new students, just drop your information into the form below. We’ll be delighted to have you in the course!
Of course, we won’t share your address with anyone or send you a
bunch of irrelevant junk. We hate that, and we know you do, too.