It’s no secret that many of us struggle with who we are and that validation is at the very top of our priority list.
Social media and the Internet make it really easy to wear a mask, but that habit can be devastating.
Identifying the issue is a great place to start, but it requires a lot of ongoing work and maintenance. Thankfully, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel … and a way to get it right.
In this 18-minute episode of No Sidebar, host Brian Gardner and Allison Vesterfelt discuss:
- How I met Allison and her husband Darrell
- Vulnerability, being unfiltered, and balance
- The freedom of being you
- The difficulty of starting a podcast
- The idea behind our weekly newsletter, No Sidebar
- The Skype call that paved the way for the future of the podcast
No Sidebar on iTunes