In the latest episode of Rainmaker FM, Brian Clark and I talk about the big picture of digital commerce.
Many of us are now familiar with platforms like Udemy and Skillshare, but in 2007 Copyblogger launched its first product, one that was aimed directly at the myth that people wouldn’t pay for digital content.
A lot has happened in those seven years, and a lot of businesses have moved (and been born) online.
What does this mean for you?
In this 36-minute episode we discuss:
- The powerful myth that might be ruining your online business
- Does information really want to be free?
- How to determine what to use as public and paid content
- Why you should consider paying to build your audience
- A definition of digital commerce (d-commerce)
- Why the right information in the right place can change your life
- The profitable intersection of direct marketing and instructional design
Or, grab it in iTunes.