Today’s guest on Hack the Entrepreneur has built companies in several different industries and has been successful enough to hand the companies over to someone else to manage and run.
He had more or less retired when he co-founded Examine.com, an independent and unbiased evidence-based organization that investigates the science behind supplementation and nutrition.
He’s trying to make a difference in this industry, and with more than one million people visiting the site every month, he appears to be doing just that.
He is also a fitness adviser at Schwarzenegger.com and, in 2014, he was recognized as a Game Changer by Men’s Fitness.
Now, let’s hack …
In this 32-minute episode of Hack the Entrepreneur, host Jon Nastor and Sol Orwell discuss:
- Why Sol’s friends call him relentless
- Learning to do things that you don’t know how to do
- Why scratching your own itch is a great business model
- Why you need to be confident with your ideas
- The downsides of outsourcing too much work
Hack the Entrepreneur on iTunes