Prepare to grab LinkedIn tips and information on this episode of The Missing Link that even host Sean Jackson and Mica Gadhia didn’t expect!
Three of our Certified Content Marketers (Louisa Chan, Carin Kilby Clark, and Megan Williams) take the time to share surprising information at every bend in this nonstop episode.
Did you know that you can have different profile pages for each language you’re fluent in?
Through these real-life stories, you’ll realize you’re not alone in your LinkedIn questions and challenges. You’ll be inspired to keep going, to keep posting, to keep updating your profile, and more.
In this informative episode, you’ll come away with the following (plus more):
- The “other” benefits of posting on the Pulse network
- A surprising tip for multiple-language users
- Unexpected opportunities from simply being on LinkedIn
- To pay or not to pay, what’s best for you?
- Little-known tools on LinkedIn that are really working
- The successes and challenges of others that might affect you
The Missing Link on iTunes