Last week on The Mainframe, Tony Clark explained how he and Brian Clark built Copyblogger into an eight-figure business using the minimum viable product process.
In this episode, Chris Garrett and Tony explain how you can implement the MVP process in your own business for faster time to market, better customer experience, more effective launches, and profitable bootstrap funding.
In this 26-minute episode of The Mainframe, hosts Tony Clark and Chris Garrett discuss:
- What you need to get started building your own MVP
- Research and the “Co-Creation” process
- How to decide what to build
- What people really want to buy from you
- How to get those first hard-to-get sales
- What you need to do after you launch
The Mainframe on iTunes