We know about the power of content marketing to build audiences, inform what products and services to develop, and ultimately connect the two together.
And whether you call it blogging or not, text remains a cornerstone of the online content mix.
Darren Rowse is one of Brian Clark’s favorite people. Darren has been an inspiration to Brian, they’ve been business partners, and the two remain good friends. At Digital Photography School, Darren’s built what amounts to a case study in digital commerce and community — and it brings in seven figures in revenue, as well.
Nothing happens overnight, even when it may seem that way. In today’s show, Darren and Brian discuss the long road and constant evolution that brought them both business success, powered by blogging and digital products and services.
In this 31-minute episode of New Rainmaker with Brian Clark, Darren Rowse and Brian discuss:
- The state of blogging in 2015
- The long-term power of evergreen content
- Why Darren is getting into podcasting
- How a hobby became a multimillion-dollar business
- The evolution of a digital commerce community
- How ebooks and online courses drive revenue
- Smart market research for creating digital products
New Rainmaker with Brian Clark on iTunes