Do you want a simple, sticky formula that turns your listless copy into something that rivets attention, stokes desire, and gets action?
Rough Draft host Demian Farnworth mentioned it in yesterday’s episode. Demian called it the 4 P’s: Promise. Picture. Proof. Push.
In this episode, Demian works through a short example ad (about a pill that makes ugly men pretty) and breaks down each P. You’ll get to see this ad in action. And learn how to use it for yourself.
In this 8-minute episode of Rough Draft with Demian Farnworth, you’ll discover:
- The trick to writing a good promise-heavy headline
- How to paint a picture your prospect can relate to
- How to prove you can deliver every promise you make
- The best way to cripple your conversion rates
- Why features don’t matter in an ad
- How to make believable and bold claims
Rough Draft on iTunes