No matter what your business model or reasons for blogging, the key to maximizing your effectiveness is to concentrate on gaining and retaining subscribers. Building your fan club is also referred to as “list-building,” and it’s one of the most rewarding online marketing strategies. This eight-part tutorial provides tips and tactics that will help you build your blog’s “fan club” as quickly as possible, as well as suggestions on how to make sure your subscribers stick around.
- Where’s the Money in Blogging?
- Four Simple Steps to More Subscribers
- What’s Your Blog Really About?
- Building Traffic to Build Your Fan Club
- Effective Advertising That Builds Your Fan Club
- 5 Steps to Pay Per Click Advertising That Works
- How Co-Registration Can Build Your Fan Club Fast
- Don’t Be Cameron Diaz
Subscribe to Copyblogger for more tips on building your subscriber list.