All right, all right … we know that content is the grease that keeps the gears, pipes, levers and shocks of this relentless internet machine rolling down the highway.
The deal is, you make/write immortal stuff related to your business or ideas, and people will eventually find you, trust you and pay you.
The question is: Where the hell do I get the ideas for all this content I’m supposed to be writing?
The answer lies at a little-known crossroads that great songwriters, journalists, novelists, philosophers, scientists and poets have been driving to for millennia.
Listen in, we’re going to give you the map right now …
In this episode Brian and I discuss:
- How to generate a constant stream of powerful content ideas
- What to do if you feel like an uncreative, unoriginal dolt
- Where “original” ideas come from and how to grab them
- The two essential elements of all compelling content
- Why loafing can make you a more productive writer
Hit the flash player below to listen now:
Other listening options:
- Click here to download the mp3 | 39.8 MB | 27:37
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here for the RSS feed (non iTunes)
- Click here for the show archive
Want to discover the smartest ways to mix social media, content marketing, and SEO? We’ve got you covered with Internet Marketing for Smart People. It’s a FREE 20-part course and email newsletter that delivers the techniques and strategies you need to know as an online marketer.
Links from the Show:
- Get 3 free webinars and a special report at Authority Rules
- The Content Crossroads: Supernatural Success at the Intersection of Ideas
- The Two Essential Elements of Irresistible Content
- How to Steal Great Content Ideas
- That rug really tied the room together
About the Author: Robert Bruce is Copyblogger Media’s Chief Copywriter and Resident Recluse.