There’s no easy way to say this … online marketing can be hard.
It’s hard to get attention. It’s hard to get people to subscribe to your email newsletter. It’s even harder to earn the kind of trust that turns a reader into a paying customer.
You’re probably all too familiar with the frustration this situation breeds. You’ve probably felt the sting of your very best ideas being ignored … your email subscriber list stagnating … your products flopping.
You might try to comfort yourself with the notion that everyone is flailing online. But you’re smarter than that.
You see certain people and companies rise above the noise. Their ideas are getting heard — and shared. Their email newsletters are growing at ridiculous rates. And they never seem to have a problem creating a product that their audience loves.
The difference boils down to this: The marriage of content that serves your audience and direct-response copywriting — the art of strategically delivering words (whether written or spoken) that get people to take some form of action.
Over the years successful online content marketers have harnessed the power of copywriting so people pay attention to their ideas and respond to their offers … and essentially do what they want.
Would you like to learn how to write compelling copy … and experience this type of success online?
Then here’s your chance.
Grab a free copy of our ebook Copywriting 101: How to Craft Compelling Copy to learn the basics of writing great copy that actually sells.
In addition, to answer the tons of other questions that online publishers like you ask, we’ve built a training resource called MyCopyblogger.
When you register (at no charge) you’ll get instant access to nearly 100,000 words of proven marketing training in fourteen high-impact ebooks, plus our completely revamped 20-part Internet marketing course.
Take a quick look at what’s waiting for you in MyCopyblogger right now …
- Copywriting 101: How to Craft Compelling Copy
- How to Write Magnetic Headlines
- How to Create Compelling Content that Ranks Well in Search Engines
- Content Marketing: How to Build an Audience that Builds Your Business
- The Business Case for Agile Content Marketing
- A Content Marketing Strategy that Works
- How to Create Content that Converts
- How to Effectively Promote Your Content
- Content Marketing Research: The Crucial First Step
- How to Build Authority through Content and Google Authorship
- Email Marketing: How to Push Send and Grow Your Business
- Keyword Research for Web Writers and Content Producers
- Landing Pages: How to Turn Traffic into Money
Inside these ebooks you’ll find the very same tactics, strategies, and processes that allowed us to build Copyblogger Media from a simple blog into a content-fueled software and training company with 100,000+ customers.
So, if you are ready to go beyond just sharing your ideas online and actually get that attention and profit boost you’ve always dreamed of, then start the journey of learning how to write compelling copy today. Sign up for MyCopyblogger , and take advantage of months of valuable free marketing education.