Yesterday, Brian told you how to avoid hopelessly screwing up your landing pages.
But does that guarantee your landing page is good, much less great?
Survey says … not so much.
Turns out, Brian’s already told you about a three-step “big picture” approach to crafting copy that results in a killer landing page. You might have missed it because it was delivered under-the-radar. He does that.
So, we’re discussing that today in even great detail, all in glorious THX Certified audio goodness.
In this episode Brian and I discuss:
- The ancient three-step art of creating compelling landing pages
- How to know what your audience wants — even if you don’t have an audience
- The single concept that makes every other part of your marketing click
- How to beat better writers when it comes to conversion
- Discover how to make great landing pages quickly and easily
Hit the flash player below to listen now:
Other listening options:
- Click here to download the mp3 | 34.2 MB | 29.52
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here for the RSS feed (non iTunes)
Want to discover the smartest ways to mix social media, content marketing, and SEO? We’ve got you covered with Internet Marketing for Smart People. It’s a FREE 20-part course and email newsletter that delivers the techniques and strategies you need to know as an online marketer.
Links from the Show:
- 5 Landing Page Mistakes that Crush Conversion Rates
- How to Craft a Marketing Story that People Embrace and Share
- Landing Pages Turn Traffic Into Money
- What’s the Premise?
About the Author: Robert Bruce is Copyblogger Media’s Chief Copywriter and Resident Recluse.