You know Tim Ferriss as the best-selling author of The 4-Hour Work Week, the man behind the popular Experiments in Lifestyle Design blog, and now as the author of his new book, The 4-Hour Body. But it obviously wasn’t always the case.
What does Tim credit for his rapid emergence into the public eye? His blog and his blogger outreach strategy, which took him from unknown to successful author, angel investor, and social media celebrity is a few short years.
In this episode Tim and I discuss:
- How to develop an enduring content strategy
- Why pitching bloggers doesn’t work (and what does)
- The acceleration strategy that took Tim beyond books and blogs
- The novel launch tactics he used for the new book
- The credibility benefits of generous content marketing
Hit the flash player below to listen now:
Other listening options:
- Click here to download the mp3 | 46.4 MB | 38:35
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here for the RSS feed (non iTunes)
Want to discover the smartest ways to mix social media, content marketing, and SEO? We’ve got you covered with Internet Marketing for Smart People. It’s a FREE 20-part course and email newsletter that delivers the techniques and strategies you need to know as an online marketer.
Links from the Show:
- Tim Ferriss: Experiments in Lifestyle Design
- The 4-Hour Body Video Trailer
- The 4-Hour Body at Amazon
- 1,000 True Fans
About the Author: Brian Clark is founder of Copyblogger and CEO of Copyblogger Media. Get more from Brian on Twitter.