Social media is all about people, and a good chunk of those people are likely prospects for your small business. But do you know how to effectively convert those people into customers and clients in the social media environment?
For those looking for guidance, I’ll be presenting at the upcoming Social Media Success Summit. Other presenters include Gary Vaynerchuk, Darren Rowse, and Ann Handley of Marketing Profs.
The Summit is an online event designed to help businesses effectively use social media marketing to grow revenue and market share. Over 400 people have already signed up, and the early-bird registration ends on Thursday, May 15, 2009.
Here are some of the sessions:
- Social Media Start Up: 3 Key Tools to Build Your Social Media Marketing Plan
- How to Grow and Engage an Audience on Twitter
- How to Productively Engage in Social Media Marketing
- How to Create a Mega-Following and Mega-Sales With Social Media Marketing
- Building a Loyal Facebook Following for Increased Profits
- Using the Power and Reach of LinkedIn to Grow Your Business
- Five Reasons You Need to Be on Twitter (and Tools to Help You Manage)
- How to Attract Tens of Thousands of People in Mere Days
- Using Social Bookmarking for Improved Traffic, Links and Visibility
And here is the full list of presenters:
- Gary Vaynerchuk (Wine Library TV)
- Darren Rowse (Problogger)
- Mari Smith (Facebook guru)
- Jason Alba (wrote the book on LinkedIn)
- Ann Handley (MarketingProfs)
- Chris Garrett (Authority Blogger)
- Denise Wakeman (BlogSquad)
- That Copyblogger guy
Another nice feature of the Summit is the emphasis on networking opportunities with other attendees. So, you can get a lot of the benefit that comes with live events, but without the expense of airfare, hotel, and tequila.
The Summit kicks off May 26, 2009, and runs for several days. And remember, you can save $200 off the registration price if you hop on board before the early-bird registration expires on Thursday.