Third Tribe Seminar with Brian Clark and Sonia Simone
(2 MP3s, 1 hour 11 minutes total)
You’re too smart to think email marketing is dead, right? (After all, you’ve seen how the “traditional” IM guys use it to make lots and lots of cash.)
Email’s an even better tool for the Third Tribe, because it allows you to create incredible relationships with your audience, and do some “under the radar” selling. And of course, it’s an indispensable tool for any launch.
In this seminar, we talk about:
- How to build your list, from attracting traffic to convincing readers to confirm opt-in
- Sonia’s sneaky “secret weapon” she uses to get on her readers’ safe-sender lists (and why it creates lots of love while she’s at it)
- How to get readers to open your email, instead of saving it for
- When and how to ask for the sale
- Our recommendations for the best email services
- How email works for the “launch” model, and how that differs from your business’s day-to-day routine
- How to use email to catch your customers when they’re ready to buy
Click the audio buttons to hear the lesson for this week, or you can download the MP3 from the link below.
This week’s lesson files
This week’s links
Here are some links and resources that will help you get the most out of this week’s seminar.
“Writing” with Speech Recognition
You’ll need a landing page to convince your readers to sign up for your great email content. Roberta Rosenberg has an amazing series on Copyblogger on landing pages of all kinds, well worth studying.
To download the recording and worksheets
If you’re on Windows, right-click the link and select “Save Target As” somewhere on your computer. Preferably someplace you’ll remember when you want to find it again.
Mac folks, hold down the Control key and click the link. Choose “Download Link to Disk.”
This Third Tribe seminar is a free gift for subscribers of the Internet Marketing for Smart People
newsletter. The Third Tribe is an extraordinary community of online marketers. It’s currently closed to new members, but subscribers to our newsletter will be notified when it’s available to new members again.